Legal Notice (Please Read First)
- The information herein has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate; however, no responsibility is assumed for inaccuracies.
- Sanken reserves the right to make changes without further notice to any products herein in the interest of improvements in the performance, reliability, or manufacturability of its products. Before placing an order, Sanken advises its customers to obtain the latest version of the relevant information to verify that the information being relied upon is current.
- Application and operation examples described herein are quoted for the sole purpose of reference for the use of the products herein and Sanken can assume no responsibility for any infringement of industrial property rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of Sanken or any third party which may result from its use.
- When using the products herein, the applicability and suitability of such products for the intended purpose or object shall be reviewed at the users' responsibility.
- Although Sanken undertakes to enhance the quality and reliability of its products, the occurrence of failure and defect of semiconductor products at a certain rate is inevitable. Users of Sanken products are requested to take, at their own risk, preventative measures including safety design of the equipment or systems against any possible injury, death, fires or damages to the society due to device failure or malfunction.
- Sanken products listed herein are intended for use as components of general purpose electronic equipment or apparatus (such as home appliances, office equipment, telecommunication equipment, measuring equipment, etc.). Prior to use of the Sanken Products, please put your signature, or affix your name and seal, on the specification documents of the Sanken Products and return them to Sanken. When considering use of the Sanken Products for any applications that require higher reliability (such as transportation equipment and its control systems, traffic signal control systems or equipment, disaster/crime alarm systems, various safety devices, etc.), you must contact a Sanken sales representative to discuss the suitability of such use and put your signature, or affix your name and seal, on the specification documents of the Sanken Products and return them to Sanken, prior to the use of the Sanken Products. The Sanken Products are not intended for use in any applications that require extremely high reliability such as: aerospace equipment; nuclear power control systems; and medical equipment or systems, whose failure or malfunction may result in death or serious injury to people, i.e., medical devices in Class III or a higher class as defined by relevant laws of Japan (collectively, the “Specific Applications”). Sanken assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any and all damages and losses that may be suffered by you, users or any third party, resulting from the use of the Sanken Products in the Specific Applications or in manner not in compliance with the instructions set forth herein.
- Anti radioactive ray design is not considered for the products listed herein.
- This publication shall not be reproduced in whole or in part without prior written approval from Sanken. Gallium arsenide is used in some of the products listed herein .These products are dangerous if they are burned or smashed in the process of disposal. It is also dangerous to drink the liquid or inhale the gas generated by such products when chemically disposed.