Compliance with RoHS Directive
Information on EU RoHs Directive Compliance of Sanken Semiconductor Products
Semiconductor products listed on this web site are compliant with the EU RoHS Directive.
The products are compliant to RoHS2 Directive issued in 2015, and does not include restricted substances that exceed the allowable concentrations, except for applications exemped from the restriction.
|Directive||Restricted Substance||Allowable Concentrations*|
|Hexavalent Chromium (Cr＋6)||≦0.1wt％|
|Polybrominated Biphenyl (PBBs)||≦0.1wt％|
|Polybromodiphenyl Ether (PBDEs)||≦0.1wt％|
From July 22, 2019
|4 Phthalates Substances||Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)||≦0.1wt％|
|Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP)||≦0.1wt％|
|Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)||≦0.1wt％|
|Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)||≦0.1wt％|
* The denominator is "homogeneous material"(one material of uniform composition throughout or a material, consisting of a combination of materials, that cannot be disjointed or separated into different materials by mechanical actions)
Products that fall under the below may not be compliant. Please contact our sales for details.
- products ordered before September 30, 2011
- products listed in "discontinued and service parts" page
- some custom products requested from customers
Substances Restricted by EU RoHS Directive
There are some exceptions to the substances restricted by EU RoHS Directive regulations.
Below are some examples of our semiconductor products that fall under the exemption. Please refer to RoHS Directive for a correct comprehension of the exemptions.
RoHS Directive is continually revised, therefore please get continuous updates.
【Example of Exemption】
- High melting point solder, i.e., lead alloy containing 85wt% or more of lead
- Lead in solder that joins the internal semiconductor chip of IC flip chip package and the board
【Precaution when Making a Purchase】
Please contact our sales for information on exemption from regulation before purchasing our product